Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Angel Beats episode 6

Ok I decided to BLOG because asshole MODs from MAL are such idiots that they refuse to justify the ban they gave me....well they can all die and go to hell fast for me because frankly I hate them for it. Now then since this a blog I will use any means to express myself even if using French is something I like......I will use English for the general public since most of them are English speakers.

Now Angel Beats #6 works out like the following.......comments go by GIF scenes. One thing, I never do GIF that I don't want. Only those I like.

Let's start with Oyama's part of eating chips. Found it cute and rather comical=>
Photobucket
Oh dear this was in part failure of Yui fan service but it succeeded in being funny=>
Photobucket
Most likely one of hottest parts of Yuri in this episode despite being trenched in blood and wounds not the mention the other one clearly shows her breasts size with Naoi holding her but it's too bad that they did not do the bra thing when wet on her.......I am sure it would create some masturbation from fans=>
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Naoi was not only nasty with his eyes having the appearance change in order for the hipnotism to be shown but it's unforgivable of him to make Yuri suffer with shit past of her when clearly she did not want any of it to be reminded of it! Go die for that Naoi!=>
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Clearly I made this for girls that like guy hugs so enjoy=>
Photobucket
The class room gags other than Oyama trying to break to rules with snack eating continue with first Shiina doing a balancing practice as if since the GUILD episode she did not practice enough of it.....oh well still good comedy=>
Photobucket
It continues with Takamatsu doing push upsmind you I found it hilarious since I do some also!=>
Photobucket
Continuing Yui's bathroom gags were less good except for her way of walking like she needed to pee again and could not hold it but to me it looked like she was a wooden robot walking kind of=>
Photobucket
Best of best! TK saying "I'll be back! Classic of the Terminator series where Arnold started the craze originally=>
Photobucket
Finally Noda! Yes! That was great opposition on his part except it was pure comedy when he pointed the weapon at the wrong person in the first place so poor girl is all I can say=>
Photobucket
Tachibana eating was great! I liked it and found it adorable! I even made a avatar!=>
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Avatar!
Photobucket
Found the mechanism of the door cool!=>
Photobucket
Tachibana yawning/sleeping was cute=>
Photobucket
Best part that illustrates why Tenshi is the way she is with her emotions! Imagine you are nice with all and friendly but they keep dissapearing on you and you wonder it might be because you were nice to them? Or maybe that it's pointless to be like that with anyone since they will dissapear anyways and you will not. I am sure it's something like that with Tenshi and hoping Otonashi will change that in her!=>
Photobucket
Hand Sonic Version 2....could be useful in some instances since it's faster=>
Photobucket
Hand Sonic Version 3......might be good for stabbing and poking=>
Photobucket
Hand Sonic Version 4.....unless it actually cuts it might be good to fake someone with it only to cut them as a surprise otherwise it's a failure! Still made a avatar! :P=>Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Nice special effects of blowing up that door. Was well done!=>
Photobucket
Well who cannot say it was cute the hand holding of Tenshi x Otonashi? Of course it was the best yet of all!=>
Photobucket
Shocking GENOCIDE is 0_0 what the heck! D: =>
Photobucket
Well a good Otonashi x Hinata part no matter how you look at it. Well girls enjoy once again!=>
Photobucket
Well that's it for this stay tuned for episode 7!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I allowed to use some of these? They are amazing... Everything is amazing

    ReplyDelete