Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao episode 5 GIFs

Late as usual but they are done all in their glory here. Let's start! Starting with Eiko sudden attack on Michie in attack mode it was good and so GIF=>
Photobucket
When Michie attacked Eiko the fan service and clothes ripping was most likely delicious for many ecchi fans=>
Photobucket
Oh my Keena's sudden appearance in Etou's place naked was more good fan service for many and her ass.......:D~~~~~~
Photobucket
Excellent part of Sai firing that gun that Etou gived him=>
Photobucket
Well suddenly Korone was interesting with her device here=>
Photobucket
Major breast press of Eiko on Sai....might I add she has big ones almost as good as Etou :D~~~~~~~
Photobucket
Wow! O_O Just more fan service keeps coming and this one of Junko! Her breasts and ass are quite something after all=>
Photobucket
The same can be said about Eiko's breasts and nipple details! :D~~~~~~~
Photobucket
Nice punch of Sai on Kanna while she was a wolf=> Photobucket
Loved effects of teleportation and that gateway!
Photobucket
Oh how Lily was cute and lovely here=>
Photobucket
Etou was quite simply great throwing that potion at the trio (Kanna, Michie and Arnoul) and the effects were nice thus GIF!=>
Photobucket
The whole opening of Etou and the seal on the forbidden place and releasing a DRAGON! Talk about amazing part and effects around this part of the episode and thus GIF!=>
Photobucket
Korone suddenly taking out rocket roller taking Miwa with her and blazing off was fantastic for a GIF!=>
Photobucket
Excellent fight her with Lily and Sai! Loved Lily's style and powers not to mention Sai coughing blood! Ha! Take that Sai!=>
Photobucket
Let's not forget how Lily reacted with just her eye towards Junko trying something on Lily herself to help Sai=>
Photobucket
However Sai's sudden attack on Lily was devastating and stunned her enough I would guess for Sai to go save Etou of that dragon=>
Photobucket
Mega drill of dragon! Now that was another great attack and effects! Thus GIF!=>
Photobucket
Sai attacking the dragon after blocking his hit! Wow! Just great pumping action!=>
Photobucket
Finally Lily's kiss.....how lucky of Sai after all! D: What about me? Oh wait I have Sawako! Ha!=>
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to watch this show. Looks interesting.

    Hey man, it's zombieguy from MAL. I'm sure you're probably tired of telling the story of what happened with you getting banned, but if not, I'd like to hear it. It'd at least be nice to keep in touch. Email me at kuroihasuscan@gmail.com.

    Like your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is well designed and very popular
    I like these Clip Arts.Gifs

    ReplyDelete