Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

K-ON!! Episode 6 GIFs!

I am kind of late with this one but better late than never. I did mass avatars and GIFs for this one. Let's start with a Yui original and avatar of when she falls asleep=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Followed by her cute love for her guitar and thus GIF=>
Photobucket
Felt bad for her with the whole rain and her getting wet from not only the dog but also a car splashing her but it looked cute also=>
Photobucket
She looked just cute with her guitar and of course avatar of this=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Found it cute that Tachibana with her other friend were calling Yui and her guitar like a couple and thus came the GIF of Yui's reaction to that with a avatar of all things! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kind of found fun to do a GIF on the Yui VS Kotobuki hair quality=>
Photobucket
Another cute GIF came when Yui sneezed like she had a cold and of course a avatar of it was done too=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Funny moment just because Yui did look like a witch but more towards Mio's reaction to that=>
Photobucket
Yui in a costume of a pig with the sparkles had to become a GIF...too good=>
Photobucket
This is one of the good moments with Sawako's evil eye towards Ritsu's mention of you know what and ROFL at Ritsu's reaction to that eye=>
Photobucket
Ritsu really got cute here and of course a avatar could not be missed of that moment=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was a second best for me in this episode....Yui's abuse by Sawako or should I say attempted molestation....I would feel bad for raping Yui with being like that add to that tears.....I mean I would just stop all of it and kill myself......just she looks really innocent like that=>
Photobucket
Azusa sudden shy factor was good and so was a avatar to be made of it=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Most likely the third best thing in this episode was Yui's sudden attack by her guitar or so she though like that=>
Photobucket
Yui's sudden reaction to Azusa being jealous of Yui's love for her guitar was not a reaction to be missed and it was also made into a avatar=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Azusa cute and shy reaction was not to be missed again and of course avatar made too=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ui's reaction to Yui possibly eating a rotten meat bun turning out that she ate only Takoyakis was a good GIF moment=>
Photobucket
Poor Yui having to tear off her protection against rain on her guitar.....felt bad for her and so GIF of this=>
Photobucket
Mio expression with umbrella and avatar not to be missed=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yui scratching on the wall due to her missing Guitah was hilarious and thus GIF...in fact so funny just the way Ui reacted to it all too=>
Photobucket
Mio reaction to her guitar and thus avatar of that too=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another Ritsu part not to be missed and so GIF and avatar of it=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
So ends for this episode my work...going ASAP for episode 7 coming soon. Stay tuned and you all have more faith in me! :D

1 comment: