Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Angel Beats episode 8 GIFs!

Well as you all can see my farming made me completely late in almost all anime series with the GIFs so I am going to try to push it more. This episode's GIF were massive! So here they are with originals and avatars. The first one starts off with Tenshi's clone and a avatar of her just because the hair motion was right=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
I would of course not miss the EPIC fight between the Tenshi clone and Yuri. It was the first exciting thing to start strongly this episode=>
Photobucket
However I cannot deny Yuri got a good beating with Tenshi's clone attacking and slashing her here=>
Photobucket
I always find amazing the bullet and guard skill that deviates then even for a clone=>
Photobucket
Naoi's expression were gold with regards towards how he was mean to others but grateful and fearful of Otonashi here=>
Photobucket
Noda........his class distraction of playing around with his weapon resulted in a good laugh as he dropped after some time and I did a good GIF of it! Ha!=>Photobucket
In other class distractions....TK.....dance around all the time but still he was good enough to do a GIF=>
Photobucket
I would have to say that Shiina finally made a good expression on me with her class distraction and so GIF=>
Photobucket
Now I tend to lurk around the forums and read that people creamed themselves with a Yuri with glasses well cream this! Cause I made GIFs of that and even a avatar!=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also who could resist Yuri part with glasses taking them off with even a avatar to be used=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Found the whole thing with Yui/Hinata very funny how they interacted here and so GIF was made=>
Photobucket
There is one thing to scream out for this TK GIF: YO CHECK THIS OUT! IT'S A MOONWALK, MOONWALK! HEAD SPIN! YEAH!=>
Photobucket
Absolutely adorable Yui here minus the pee reference=>
Photobucket
Tenshi clone rush! Something not to miss out!=>
Photobucket
Tenshi clone grinding her blade to make herself stop! Excellent!=>
Photobucket
The first victim of the Tenshi clone.....Noda...was gruesome! Wow! That was nasty=>
Photobucket
More bullet deflections of Tenshi's clone = to amazing for a GIF=>
Photobucket
Ok this a second time Naoi does this towards Otonashi but regardless this part also has a avatar now and I like his finger pointing people too=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
No matter how I look at this part....TK was amazing with just saying "Trap" =>
Photobucket
Matsushita's rush on Tenshi's clone was most likely the bravest and heroic one in this episode=>
Photobucket
TK just saying: "It's my turn! Get chance and luck" with after jumping was EPIC on his part=>
Photobucket
Takamatsu's body show off was pathetic but I am sure girls will love it so I made it for them=>
Photobucket
Naoi hypnotizing Ooyama into a foolish clown was funny but found it to be the most pathetic sacrifice ever in this episode=>
Photobucket
Hinata's sacrifice was good but it got better and funnier with a nice kick from Yui here=>
Photobucket
Yui all sparkly and shiny was cute and good in this part and so I made a avatar of that too to be used=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another Yui part full of cute and nice poses made also as a avatar!=>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hill sliding and going down was EPIC and so I could not pass up the GIF making of this=>
Photobucket
Yuri's second serious fight against Tenshi's clone was EPIC! So I had to make a GIF of it=>
Photobucket
Exciting! Tenshi's clone attack Howling! Nice attack and well done to be shown! So GIF!=>
Photobucket
Tenshi's clone disappearing and fuse back with her was a nice effects part that I GIFed=>
Photobucket
Finally with Otonashi hugging Tenshi...in the end it was nice moment but Tachibana's suffering is terrible and hurtful to many of her fans for her suffering=>
Photobucket
Well that's all and now on to episode 09 shall we?

3 comments:

  1. Great job on all the GIFs! I found you on Google and love your GIFs!! I especially like Avatars since I can use them. Please keep it up :D
    Also, if you get the chance to make GIFs/Avatars from older series that would be great. I'll bookmark ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for these! :D I'll send a few people who are looking for these your way XD

    ReplyDelete