Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Amagami SS episode 01

So the new season of anime has started and I am late but that's because I have much farming to do. I have come to the conclusion that doing too much GIFs can slow me down too much but regardless for this series I will stick to doing about 10 GIFs with some avatars for people to use. Each episode will focus on the girl of its arc that is in question concerned.

In this first arc it's all about Morishima Haruka! So the focus will about her. Here we go!
I don't how many will have dirty thoughts about this one but one part looped like this can you make think that way and thus came the idea of doing this GIF:
Photobucket
When Junichi was seeing Haruka in a certain way at one point...I knew it was going to be a nice GIF at this part:
Photobucket
As well as a avatar of it
Photobucket
Can't go wrong with another nice pose of Haruka around this part and so GIF:
Photobucket
Also avatar is a nice one of it:
Photobucket
I loved Haruka sudden smile with her hand clap and so GIF:
Photobucket
Amazing Blush with a nice close up of Haruka's eyes along with her smile:
Photobucket
I have read around about Haruka's legs being amazing well here is the GIF of it:
Photobucket
Here is another one of it and I find it nice too and so GIF:
Photobucket
Miya's laugh was nice at this part but I cannot stress enough that the signs for her having a brother complex due to Junichi being heart broken for 2 years because of the last girl not showing up is present. Especially when he showed interest in Haruka and how she reacted to the whole affair and so GIF:
Photobucket
Also a avatar of it:
Photobucket
This part with Haruka.....love that sudden smile and expression of hers and so GIF:
Photobucket
Finally little idea I had while looking at the OP for a GIF which is this:
Photobucket
That will be all due to time constraints. Enjoy and soon there will be more as I will try to get off some time to do the rest of the GIFs of other series.
To add I forgot I made this GIF part of the OP itself:
Photobucket
Also REQUEST DONE!problem might be size issues but I made different variations for you! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I find your .gifs pretty amazing. Uhm.. could you please do me 1 of it? ;3 The part on the ED where Haruka was looking on rotating card she holds ;p I want it badly for a sig ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! hontounis arigato! :D
    I'll be watching this page of yours ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeeat! Thanks a lot! loveee it! <3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeeat! Thanks a lot! It's hard to find .gifs of this series since it's just new but I guess I'm sort of lucky to bumped in here :P

    ReplyDelete