Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amagami SS episode 02

Wow! This episode made me sweat and hurry my ass up because it had some much more GIFs ....it was frightening to make all of them with the avatars but I got them! So enjoy them all! :P First thing that came into mind with GIFs was Junichi looking at a nice sleeping Morishima and wow is she the sleeping beauty:
Photobucket
When Junichi though at one point of his first rejection during that flashback....Morishima was astonishing with the light and so GIF with avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
The way it was made....as in a sudden Morishima talking with then coming like into your face was right away GIF and cool with a avatar of course :D
Photobucket
Avatar:
Photobucket
A thumbs with Morishima giving a wink......OMG too good so GIF:
Photobucket
The way Morishima was with her hands in a form of prayer with her closing her eyes and smiling.....GIF and avatar right away!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
When I saw Morishima (even though I have Sawako) in bathrobes and a towel.....I said "Holy shit!" This is unique! So GIF and avatar not to mention it looks so attractive:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Well this part was funny simple because Junichi had a pretty wild imagination of himself in pro wrestling and so it was funny:
Photobucket
Oh how I loved Morishima wanting to try pro wrestling here and her come on, come on! She reminded me of Ken from Street Fighters a littlewith the way her hand was going and so GIF with avatar....also she was in PE clothing:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I liked how Morishima was going " Let's just fight!" with a thrown punch here:
Photobucket
Also loved her expression here with the way she suddenly has a nice expression while turning that way and so avatar also:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Loved it when Morishima was hand waving at the students who passed her by. Apparently she got into a lot of clubs but did not like their activity in the end so people miss her so much that they still say hello to her:
Photobucket
Who can resist a Morishima in her coat for fall near winter get up....not me....so reminds me of Sawako when she was also in that get up and so GIF:
Photobucket
Well since I liked Morishima in the above outfit....I did another GIF of her when she smiled with her eyes closing and so also a avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Hahahaaha! Junichi got thrown a paper balled up by Kaoru....she most likely wanted to cheer him up like that since 2 days he slept bad due to many things happening between him and Morishima. It was so funny still with "Butthead" thing:
Photobucket
Loved her with Morishima again going for the thumbs up and saying "Yes!" Love her sudden English use here and there:
Photobucket
Wow! Junichi is so perverted just focusing on those three parts...just wow and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Morishima....swimming.....hmmmm cute and nice! Loved it and so GIF:
Photobucket
Not only did I find this part funny with Morishima but loved her pose and her expression of "Go, go go! Yeah! So GIF and avatar that!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
A little something for you all ecchi crazy people out there! :P Swimsuit asses! From school girls:
Photobucket
Kind of liked for once Junichi here with his expression...shows his libido as a man and shyness too and so GIF with avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I know you all want! I also know you will stare at it and I know my Sawako has a perfect body like that too! So enjoy it and damn is Morishima perfectly shaped:
Photobucket
Exceptionally Ai since I liked her intro in this episode more than anything as another girl and so GIF:
Photobucket
I liked the way not only Morishima was in a swimsuit but her expression too here:
Photobucket
Although Hibiki is not to be messed around with eyes like that of hers:
Photobucket
Oops....guess I forgot the original here but hey it was funny yet strange pose/expression of Junichi...almost like he was doing the garbage can itself:
Photobucket
If there is another nice one of Junichi it's his affirmation and salute here towards Morishima and so avatar of that also:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another nice hand waving of Morishima and so GIF with a avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another nice expression of Junichi while being with Rihoko and so GIF with avatar of that part:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Just plain and simply loved Morishima's expression here once again:
Photobucket
BEST AND BEST PART! Simply amazing! Loved it so much! This is what romance should be in anime and not the fake ecchi I see too often IMO and so GIFs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loved Morishima's expression here!
Photobucket
Wow! O_O I am beat but for all my friends out there! Enjoy the GIFs....it was one hell of a time doing them since there were so many! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment