Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Amagami SS episode 03

This episode was quite nice! I really like more Morishima! :D Her Goro Nyan was nice (the cat attack) and add to that her being fed.....just nice! :D Here we go with GIFs!
Starts with a Junichi GIF when he was all super sporty and peped up and of course avatar of that too!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Kaoru's choke on Junichi was funny and so GIF but was also surprised at how shy was that girl Tanaka.....well blame it on the teacher I guess.
Photobucket
Right after there was a nice Morishima part and so GIF with a avatar!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Found it nice to make a GIF of Morishima grabbing Junichi's face with her hands and so GIF:
Photobucket
Like wise the sneaking a la Metal Gear was funny too and so GIF!
Photobucket
Ok can't miss this first part of Morishima's ass although not ecchi....it sure shows the curves! :P
Photobucket
Of course Morishima's perfect for a nice sneak away without being caught was nice so GIF with a avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another GIF of Junichi because I found him nice.....still this is a nice one and so GIF and avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
This was just a nice part of Morishima expressions so GIF!
Photobucket
This is what you would call the second part of Morishima's ass....pardon virgin ass! :D
Photobucket
Leg fetish + licking them + more legs frontal way! GIF......HECK YEAH!
Photobucket
Who could miss a little moan/lust of Morishima...NO ONE! So GIF and avatar! :D
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another nice expression of Morishima and so GIF!
Photobucket
Another GIF and avatar of Junichi...liked his expression here:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Once again I liked Morishima's expression here and so GIF and avatar!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Morishima looked stunning with her night gown along with her pillow and so GIF of that!
Photobucket
Too cute and too good expression of Morishima in this part. So GIF with avatar!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Liked Hibiki startled Morishima here and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
A nice pose of Morishima on her sofa and so GIF of that!
Photobucket
Favorite part! The cat attack! HECK YEAH!
Photobucket
The cuddling was even a better part of that segment and so GIF with Avatar too! :D
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
No to mention later of the segment looked to me some kind of humping yet it was GIF with a avatar too! :D
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Once again another GIF/avatar of Junichi.....this one is probably my favorite one! Loved it most of all other ones!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
This was a funny part for a GIF when Junichi played the kidnapper part and the way he was agitating the spoon.
Photobucket
Nice feeding time for Morishima...damn.....Sawako would like that too and I married her so I am sure that would be the case too! :D Anyways GIF!
Photobucket
Well I hurried up to do this so enjoy it all!

1 comment: