Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 1 GIFs

Well it was about time I put them up even though they were done some time ago. So here we go. TBH the beginning right got me thinking that this part was rather well done for firing part so GIF:
Photobucket
Like wise the enemy firing from their boat was fantastic so I made a GIF of that too:
Photobucket
As soon as I saw Futaba's lance deploying I was saying it was cool and so GIF....also it was nice how she threw it stabbing the guy:
Photobucket
When Futaba known as Momiji attacked the captain of the ship with a sudden double gun materialization it was fantastic! GIF and avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
The sudden passing of Eris' ship was nice and so GIF of that in slow motion:
Photobucket
Breast bouncing of Eris is something ecchi not to miss so GIF of that:
Photobucket
A nice scroll of top to bottom of Eris in GIF:
Photobucket
Avatar of Eris bowing was nice too:
Photobucket
Can't really resist this so another GIF of Eris' breasts:
Photobucket
Kio's pose was nice one here and so GIF with avatar too:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
A nice Eris pose with Avatar too:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Kio was so ecchi by mistake grabbing Eris' breast and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
A nice scroll of Eris in Kio's bed and so GIF:
Photobucket
Another close up of Eris' breasts with a better view while she is still in her nightgown:
Photobucket
A nice Manami scroll and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
This was a really ecchi face pose of Manami and so GIF with avatar. Ecchi as in a little perverted but only face wise:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Who could miss out Manami's only part where you see her panties? Not me and so GIF:
Photobucket
Another scroll down of Eris' breasts and so GIF:
Photobucket
A sudden ass shove of Eris...of course GIF of that:
Photobucket
Another nice pose of Eris and so GIF with avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Probably the coolest effect I have seen so far in this series and in this episode. So GIF of that and the AI of the ship looks so adorable too! :D
Photobucket
I found this pose of Eris rather a little ecchi and a little cute so GIF:
Photobucket
Futaba scroll down while she is in casual wear and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Sudden materialization of Futaba's weapon and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Like wise a dematerialization of Futaba's weapon was another GIF too:
Photobucket
Well that's it and so GIFs of episode 2 of this series coming up.....start saving some now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment