Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Monday, July 5, 2010

High School of the dead Episode 1 GIFs

So here I am again with GIFs. This time for this series the focus tried to be some fan service GIFs and some gore gruesome GIFs of what makes this anime stand out other than being the first anime ever I saw of zombies being directed and done like this. Although I am starting to feel that I am turning into a pervert due to so much anime exposure that is ecchi.....I try my best to resist temptations and focus on giving them to you through GIFs. So here we go!
So I heard many people said that Takagi's breasts have big nipples well that looks true but I guess she is also a C bust too and ecchi GIF of her:
Photobucket
Poor gym girl being eaten it was so gory and gruesome....it shocked me it was so well made and poor her really!
Photobucket
Feel bad for this girl to with a bear. I wonder if it was more to show a crazy glasses Otaku guy assaulting her as her being a loli but anyways more blood gushing:
Photobucket
Rei's panties best scene shows them quite clearly and I made a combination instead of doing them separately but do tell me if you want avatars of them.....will try to make my best of that! :P
Photobucket
Well that is my version of the slap from Takashi except I did with her reaction afterwards of it:
Photobucket
Shizuka the school nurse running and breast jiggling considering she has the biggest bust rated at over F...most likely G size...well take it as another ecchi GIF for you all:
Photobucket
Another good example of a zombie eating up a girl.....so gory but also erotic...depends how you see it:
Photobucket
Another quick view of Rei's panties while she runs:
Photobucket
Poor Toshimi apart from being betrayed by Misuzu who pretended to be her BFF....she pushes her down to get eaten more but this a good combination of ecchi/gore blood:
Photobucket
For now that's and of course all requests are accepted directly on my profile or here too. :D

2 comments:

  1. great collection. Thanks for sharing.Gifs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked it but they are too big .... i really like if you make it in avatar size

    ReplyDelete