Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Special 1 GIFs

So it was about time I did the special GIFs of this series. So here we go! The first one I though of right away was the whole monster snail thing so here:
Photobucket
Who could miss out Etou's huge breasts jiggling......well not me and so GIF:
Photobucket
The fight of Etou VS Junko in the slime was nipple tasty and so GIF:
Photobucket
This is another version that you can see Etou's nipples again:
Photobucket
Finally another one of Etou's nipples:
Photobucket
That's it until special 2 comes out.

5 comments:

  1. oh Yes! I'm so happy! XD Thx, mate! ~saving now~ lolz... btw, special 2 is scheduled to come out in about 2 days. Looking forward to your gifs of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! No problem. BTW just wondering anyone doing 720p of the BD with subs? It would be nice to archive and get rid of the pesky TV versions. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, Ryuumaru are doing them. and at 1080p :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an ecchilicious special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super nice pictures! 're Really pretty ne! In general, full of sweet blog.Gifs

    ReplyDelete