Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mitsudomoe episode 1 GIFs

Well it was about time I did this one. Episode 2 coming up very soon. Let's get started! :D First thing that came into mind was Mitsuba's foot stomping of Futaba....a good example of her being a dominatrix type of kid and so GIF:
Photobucket
Next one is a scrolling of Futaba intro and so GIF:
Photobucket
Mitsuba's scrolling GIF was so another example of her being a dominatrix on that poor student that seemed to enjoy it. It was also the first introduction of Mitsubaso GIF:
Photobucket
The first time Hitoha did this to Yabe was so freakish....I am highly assuming she will become the next Sadako from the movie RING Japanese style!So GIF of that:
Photobucket
EPIC GIF of Futaba VS Mitsuba super Saiyan Dragonball style:
Photobucket
This one is a Aiko scrolling introduction of of the school nurse and so GIF:
Photobucket
When Hitoha had the idea of what to do to make Yabe go out with Aiko...it was a GIF since I found the setup of the light bulb genius:
Photobucket
The whole Mitsuba dominating Yabe was a instant win as a GIF:
Photobucket
Hitoha trying to hurt Yabe's penis was so funny with the pool stick that I made GIF of it:
Photobucket
A rather brilliant idea for a GIF with avatar of Hitoha for anyone that wants it:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Futaba was strange playing with her small breasts....this a good ecchi part of her and so GIF:
Photobucket
Well I kind limited myself on this series with the GIFs but enjoy anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment