Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Mitsudomoe episode 4 GIFs

Finally they are done and just when episode 5 is coming out. Well here we go: first thing was the bad feeling I had for Mitsuba when Futaba got too hasty and ruined her drawing of Yabe here:
Photobucket
It came right after to my attention that Futaba looked pretty nice with her pose and so GIF and avatar of that part:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Although there was only one Hitoha part that was good to me since Yabe got freaked well enough again it got into a GIF here:
Photobucket
Yabe sudden stare into Futaba's breasts? Well it was a GIF not to be missed and so was Yabe's expression here:
Photobucket
This was a nice Futaba reaction and so GIF with avatar of that since she looked like super Saiyan:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Well this was nice little erotic part with Futaba and Mitsuba and so GIF:
Photobucket
Futaba was kind of shining with her pose here and so GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Kind of felt sad for Futaba here with her crying and so made a GIF of it with avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
The story of what Futaba broke around here and there was not be missed and so GIF of that part:
Photobucket
Sudden close up of Futaba's breasts was ecchi nice but I find that they look a little bigger than usual well anyways GIF of that:
Photobucket
This was a nice Mitsuba pose and so GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
This another segment of Mitsuba dominating Futaba with her foot on her head and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
A nice Chiba soccer kick of Mitsuba's bear type panties and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
If that was not enough Satou's playing around hake style to join in Chiba's game was a good part too and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Well that's it and stay tuned for episode 5 GIFs which will be more of them and more EPIC since the episode itself was EPIC! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment