Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin Episode 01 GIFs

This is probably a gem for me for a series since it deals with the occult and I like that theme. I got introduced to it with movies such as those of witchcraft and black magic. Heroes also made it with the paranormal. As such it is here comes the GIFs of it! :D Maya is amazing with her eyes and heels. She is also nicely done and so come her GIFs with this one:
Photobucket
Also avatar of it:
Photobucket
Another one of Maya...this is after the head chopping of that nasty spirit known as Lamie. Maya kind of looks cute with that face with the spirits blood just like after killing a zombie:
Photobucket
Also avatar of that part:
Photobucket
This was quite a shocker to see Jun'ichiro's possessed body having colored worms coming out of it and so GIF....kind of shocked me a little:
Photobucket
Head chopping with a axe was amazing and so GIF of that part:
Photobucket
Maya's tears...... :( It was sentimental a little and so GIF....also it shows that she loved her father.....was kind of shocking he was so obsessed with the occult he could not even spend time with her daughter:
Photobucket
Kozue being possessed was like some wild dog and so I did a GIF of it that looks nice:
Photobucket
Maya when she was little was so cute! I loved that part..especially when she scared Ami. Her past as a kid was cute and fine to watch! So GIF:
Photobucket
Wow! Kozue's father being possessed and making her roll like that was somewhat funny and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Maya's speech with the mic showed a nice attitude part of her and so GIF of it:
Photobucket
Maya's possessed father entrance was EPIC! I liked it and made a GIF of it here:
Photobucket
Cross legging and a attitude show.......nice part and Maya's legs with heels......O_O so nice and sexy....she reminds of my anime wife Sawako! :D
Photobucket
A little OP idea I wanted to make a GIF of.....nicely done and mind bogging yet intriguing:
Photobucket
That guy at the end I suspect is #6 and nice entrance pose with the goggles! :D
Photobucket
So this ends for this first episode.....stay tuned as I will be more active! :D

2 comments:

  1. thanks, Francis =3
    May I be so bold to request an avatar-version of little Maya's evil grin? o.o
    looks so freaking scary x)

    ReplyDelete