Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 1 GIFs

I got some time to do GIFs of this series. I will say that this series is magical and surreal. It will be interesting to see where it goes and what it might involve with its magical elements and so here I go. The first GIF that came into mind was one of Carina Verritti, which has a family name easier to spell for me in French:
Photobucket
Naturally came Agnes Boulange, which also has a French terminology....interesting character that uses Automatons as puppets that consume Ale, a fuel proper to the series....I though at first the puppets where magically controlled but they are not only.....looks like they are some sort of machines too:
Photobucket
Also another GIF of Agnes with a avatar this time around:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Carina's laugh was a good mood swinger and so GIF with avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I happen to like TWINS in anime and so Salsa and Ritos Tortilla were no exception in this part.....I like Ritos the younger one more since she looks to be the quiet one compared to Salsa and wanted to marry Leicester:
Photobucket
That was a rather surprising light fan service of Salsa with a leg exposure feature:
Photobucket
A funny part GIFed of the whole gang with Arcot Chelsea being the only confused until she realized the whole mood of the situation.....it was a pretty funny one as all seem to be in chibi form:
Photobucket
Shelley, Leicester's mom, is quite the MILF so to say. She looks to be attracted to her own son......not sure if in a serious way or just teasing. One thing for sure is that she is hot and has a young body for her age. So GIF of her and for sure avatar too! :D
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I kind of found a eternal walking up the stairs with a Carina expression deemed of a princess that she is with her noble status while Leicester holds her hand and so GIF:
Photobucket
Meteor shower that happens every 7 years would be quite something to see IRL should it happen like it is here and so GIF since it impressed me the way it was shown:
Photobucket
Another nice show of the twins on the roof watching the meteor shower....liked and so GIF part of it..especially with their expressions:
Photobucket
Well that's it and soon episode 2 since it just came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment