Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Strike Witches 2 Episode 1 GIFs

Well it has been sometime and I wanted to put these up. Yes! I will be doing Strike Witches avatars and GIFs so let's start it up! Francesca's panties and special....well who could miss that one.....so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Minna's attack was nice but it was more the panties again:
Photobucket
Since I am French from France Perrine was my favorite and her special electrical attack was not to be missed and so GIF:
Photobucket
Eila helping Sanya getting a good shot since the ricochet of her missile launcher is powerful was a scene to behold in GIF:
Photobucket
Of course Lynette's panties and sniper skills are GIF made by me! :D
Photobucket
Gertrud's panties with a nice attack from her....GIF time!
Photobucket
I am pretty impressed with Hartmann's special attack but it was more her hands and panties that were well done here:
Photobucket
A Charlotte/Francesca panties combination in air......GIF made!
Photobucket
Nice Miyafuji original and avatar...especially the Sakuras:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Like wise for her friend Michiko...who is nice too as a girl:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Anothe original close up of Michiko and of course a avatar of her:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally the Yamato rendered in 3D and nicely done.....
Photobucket
Bloomer nice close up shot of Michiko and so GIF idea:
Photobucket
Another original of Miyafuji/Michiko rendered as avatars too:
Photobucket
Avatars:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The new Striker Unit Violet Lighting is amazing and I though it was going to be more towards the jet propulsion system.....well not yet but it's faster than the original one:
Photobucket
Miyafuji preparing to takeoff and what a huge magical circle! O_O Wait till you see episode 2 of how big it protects.......you will be amazed when in GIF format!
Photobucket
Here goes Miyafuji flying off and the Sakura were nice add here:
Photobucket
Mio original and avatar laughing.....well GIF nice:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Likewise for Francesca when she being a little baby but who can blame a 12 year old or maybe now 13 and so GIF with avatar too! :D Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Oh yeah! Behold a nice original and avatar of Francesca up for grabs! :D
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Little ideas of 2 GIFs from ED that I hope you might like my followers:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Stay tuned for episode 2 which will have twice as much as this post in GIF.....bring also more followers! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment