Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 5 GIFs

Yeah I know I skipped 2, 3 and 4. I did not have time to do them but I did this one! Enjoy it! We start with a nice pose of Eris that I liked here:
Photobucket
Liked how Eris was being with Kio here and so GIF of that:
Photobucket
I liked the sudden surprise of Kio/Eris at the giant robot and so I made a GIF and avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I liked a lot Eris with her hair blowing around on the horse ferry so GIF and avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
This was a nice shinning part of Eris so GIF:
Photobucket
Liked the expression of Kio as he was wondering why the games were only 1 player so GIF and avatar of that here:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Futaba was great with her expression here and so GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Well this was was obvious as fan service of Futaba and Manami in bikini bunny outfits so GIF of that:
Photobucket
I liked the sudden jump that Futaba/Manami make for the speed boat and there is a good close up of Aoi there so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Loved the weapon deployment of Antonia's ship and they looks nicely done:
Photobucket
I liked Manami's close up of her bikini but also the way Aoi appeared so made GIF of that but also a Aoi avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Loved the sudden action of the speed boat with firing its missiles! It was also nice how the phalanx guns locked on to the missiles to destroy them here:
Photobucket
Amazing missile shooting by the helicopter! Looked like those missiles have their own stealth system or warp to appear after they are fired anywhere else closer to their targets! Interesting so GIF:
Photobucket
Liked how Aoi suddenly entered the ship's hall and maids opened fire on her so GIF of that:
Photobucket
I liked Aoi's assitroids doing damage to the ship with their slashes and letting more water in so GIF of that part:
Photobucket
Loved Yun-Fat shooting his anti-matter beam guns! Really nice part and so GIF of it:
Photobucket
Well it was kind of cute to see Sarah reacting to the electronic warfare assistroid so GIF of that part:
Photobucket
Ok I admit the ass of the dog girl is not bad with her panties and so GIF of when she jumps out of the suit:
Photobucket
Scrolling GIF of the dog girl with her panties and those bandages covering her breasts with avatar too!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
A nice scrolling that shows Eris in Kio's clothing and Kio in Eris's suit. Find Eris rather nice in Kio's clothing here:
Photobucket
The same with a nice scrolling GIF of Manami in rabbit bikini:
Photobucket
A nice Eris expression GIF and avatar:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I liked the way Aoi was lying there in the water and so GIF of that part with avatar of it:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
I liked how Kio jumps with Aoi in his arms off the ship. One heck of a brave hero!
Photobucket
This was lovely moment when Aoi confessed to loving Kio with tears flowing it made me too T_T and so GIF of that part:
Photobucket
Pretty much that's it and I hope to do other GIFs of the previous episodes of this series. When I have time! :D

1 comment:

  1. Very good. =3

    You should make more from the episode where Futaba is chasing those maids with a bike. Very good material right there.

    ReplyDelete