Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Episode 1 PRE-AIRING GIFs!

Well here comes new series and made some GIFs for you all here. Let's start with the amazing action that Japan wished happened when the B-29s invaded their home land but yeah right!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hattori licking the princess's legs! Of course GIF of that!
Photobucket
Muneakira's expression is nice here so GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Got to admit it was nice and funny as a gag to see Muneakira being crushed by that object here:
Photobucket
A first nice GIF with avatar of Sanada here:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Amazing move of Muneakira grabbing Gotou's weapon and almost landing a punch on her. GIF of course that part:
Photobucket
This is a lovely pose and expression of Sanada so GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Absolutely loved Sanada pulling out her fan and pointing it towards Muneakira so GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Nice face of Sanada that is evil! GIF with avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
A lovely expression of Hanzou so GIF and avatar of that:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Nice chaining action so GIF of that:
Photobucket
Got to love Jubei here:
Photobucket
Yet a nice scrolling of Jubei here:
Photobucket
Well that's it! I might not do too many of these GIFs but will try my best to supply you all my best of this series.....if it's uncensored might even more so! :D

1 comment:

  1. Great gifs! thx :D
    if at-x broadcast will be uncensored, I can already foresee amazing gifs incoming! :P

    ReplyDelete