Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Omamori Himari Episode 5 uncensors

Like I promised a while ago that I would post GIFs of all parts uncensored of this series episode per episode. Well the 5th episode just came out subbed and so here we go. It is mainly of Shizuku the loli we so much love for its DFC chest. Let's start with a close up of her rub with her flat chest:
Photobucket
Followed closely by her do what makes one think of sex but it's not still think what you want of this GIF:
Photobucket
Yet another censored part which GIF of it of course:
Photobucket
Managed to make a nice GIF and avatar of Shizuku:
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another nice scrolling of Shizuku:
Photobucket
Here's another scrolling of Shizuku that you can see her panties:
Photobucket
Well that's all and I hope #6 will come out soon. More to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment