Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Amagami SS Episode 16 subbed thoughts

Like I said before since I am banned from the main forum I post here now. I will start with what I though of this episode with the subs.

Yeah Haruka will definitely eat all if they don't leave so it was funny at this part=>
Photobucket
Interesting information about the different foods to learn=>
Photobucket
And so it continues with Hanpen and Mochiirikinchaku informations=>
Photobucket
Konbu was also interesting to learn of here=>
Photobucket
Wow so that's what it was all about the ruckus because Junichi is a guy and it makes the stall not all girls reputation wise here=>
Photobucket
Wow, ok the glass girl really let out a drama exigent though here=>
Photobucket
Finally the other's girl name is Manaka.....well it was about time to reveal it here=>
Photobucket
Well now it makes sense why Takahashi was not to get alcohol=>
Photobucket
I would agree here with Junichi about the teacher without a doubt should I have seen any of my teachers prior to never seeing them drunk=>
Photobucket
Ah damn I got punked! It was Miya that was to spend some time at Sae's place. That would be a good time for Junichi to invite Ai to his place to do almost anything with her=>
Photobucket
Holy shit! Based on the following...Ai is rich should she know how to exploit the hill itself if it ever she gets it a inheritance of it=>
Photobucket
Well now it makes sense as to what she uses the hot spring for and it makes sense since I even heard rumors that some do that effect=>
Photobucket
Well those are pretty my thoughts with this episode subbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment