Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Higashi no Eden: Gekijouban II Paradise Lost

I had a chance to finally see through this. It was rather excellent with the last scene being amazing! Anyways sorry for the wait and I AM BACK! So let's start this up again! Saki Morimi....a girl of extreme charms and beauty of unique kind I would say. GIF and avatar of when she hold Mameshiba=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Mikuru also was a charming lady! Her charms were second to Saki in this whole series! Also she looks like a DFC charming loli. GIF and avatar of her from this part=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another GIF/avatar of Saki when she is crying and this scene affected me particularly=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Takizawa has his own charms but the best finally came into this movie when he was a kid. His smile is captured in this GIF and avatar of him=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another GIF/avatar of Saki when she changes expressions=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
One of the best scenes of Saki's hair! It's super sexy and nice! GIF and avatar!
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Another Saki hair in the wind GIF/avatar! Really nice too but above one is better=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Best part ever! Best of Best! THE KISS FROM SAKI TO TAKIZAWA! This time it is Saki who kisses him! GIF and avatar of that part=>
Photobucket
Avatar
Photobucket
Well that's it but more to come....don't worry there will be more just come and check some time. Once again sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment