Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

MM! Episode 4 RAW thoughts!

So I saw it a day ago at first RAW and subbed then. Here are my thoughts....well wow Mio sure can get angry easily here=>
Photobucket
Priceless face of Tarou is priceless after all after getting kicked by Mio here=>
Photobucket
Another lovely face of Mio here after Tarou said the wrong thing to her on that date=>
Photobucket
Mio's hand is lovely after all=>
Photobucket
Wow! Very delicious food made by Mio! Nice!=>
Photobucket
I do love how Michiru is dressed and what she uses to spy on Tarou/Mio's date here=>
Photobucket
Wow! Mio actually cut herself doing this food? Brave one is what I though at that time here=>
Photobucket
I did like around this part when Tarou and Tatsukichi talked about his past with Yumi=>
Photobucket
Holy Shit! Tarou gulped that ice cream like never before in one shot!=>
Photobucket
Interesting choice menu suddenly showing up=>
Photobucket
Like wise I loved how they did the affection thing of Mio since it was lovely here=>
Photobucket
Then again if the bad choice is taken the showing of the meter was nice here=>
Photobucket
Of course the BAD END part was shown nicely too here=>
Photobucket
How I loved Tatsukichi's laugh and second personality kick in here=>
Photobucket
His sudden finger pointing was nice too here=>
Photobucket
Lovely Mio again getting angry here was nice=>
Photobucket
"Master huh?" Now Tarou's expression was another one that was EPIC here=>
Photobucket
Oh dear! Lovely Mio getting completely more angry here=>
Photobucket
OMG! Tarou is so lucky to have Mio sit on his lap!=>
Photobucket

Looks like the contest between Mio and Yuno made Tarou excited again but it was a good show though since Yuno punched him after=>

Photobucket

INTERMISSION!

Lovely Mio in this first intermission licking a ice cream=>

Photobucket

I assume this will be next guy to have his problem solved=>

Photobucket

Now that was a failure on part of Mio for the whole nose bleed or blood coughing! 

Photobucket

OMG! Mio looks such a beauty in the wedding gown! I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love,  and love that dress on her! 

Photobucket

Oh what! What! What! She kisses him! O_O Damn! I though Tarou loves Yuno more than anything since I know novel spoilers!

Photobucket

Now that was damn brave of Tarou to run in the rain with Mio due to her sudden collapse! Tarou once again you are the man! You are damn a amazing gentleman!

Photobucket

Tarou's mother and sister were damn funny with their incest to the point that Tarou had to throw them out suddenly!

Photobucket

That's all for my thoughts of this episode RAW next is the same one but with subs!

No comments:

Post a Comment