Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

MM! Episode 4 with subs thoughts!

Same episode except with the subs and how I reacted to them.......starting at how I laughed at the actual plan to cure Sadou......WTF? Love? No way!
Photobucket
Thank you very much for a kick? :/ WTF? Now that was so not normal at that point=>
Photobucket
ROFL that's what I though why Mio was angry! What good comedy!=>
Photobucket
Well that explain why Mio collapses later on! Not enough sleep=>
Photobucket
Well that's nice of Michiru! Helping Mio doing that food!=>
Photobucket
So that's one of the reason Tatsukichi broke up with Yumi....the moving away too far and it would not work out thing here=>
Photobucket
Well it was even nicer to understand the choices with the subs than I though here=>
Photobucket
The magical word Tatsukichi should have never said to Mio......Flat-Chested! ROFL!=>
Photobucket

The magical word twice! Twice! Oh no! That is major trouble now for Tatsukichi!=>
Photobucket
 Now that's a nice saying of Tarou towards Mio! I liked it! True that she has a cute face!=>
Photobucket
ROFL! WTF! Mio likes him for that! Wow talk about irony here!=>
Photobucket
Now it makes sense as to what that balloon means!=>
Photobucket
Well it's obvious that choice is 1 even I would take it should I be presented it!=>
Photobucket
Wow! What irony! It was all for Mio according to Michiru!=>
Photobucket
So that's what the truth was all about to Mio of why she likes Tarou! Amazing! It was great!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Now I completely understand why Michiru wanted all this for her! Now it makes sense! Hope Tarou really helps her in that!=>
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pretty much ends here! Now GIFs must be made of this episode! Especially the wedding part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment