Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Friday, October 22, 2010

To Aru Majutsu no Index II Episode 3 GIFs

Will edit later when I do more GIFs of this episode. There will be some also from the previous episodes on this BLOG.
Touma's punch on Saiji!
Photobucket
Touma being betrayed by Angelene!
Photobucket
Ursula's fan service!
Photobucket
More to come!

2 comments:

  1. hey francis! sorry if I post here, I'd just like to know what happened on animesuki? It says... you're banned?! :O Why? First MAL, and now you're banned from animesuki too? that's not right, I think. oh well, I'll continue following your blog for sure! :D Hope for more Index Gifs! :p

    anyway, if you're interested in mantaining regular contact with me, my MSN/live ID: darknessanakin@hotmail.it

    -(feel free to delete my comment if you feel it's inappropriate, since it's under the GIFs' post)-

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not at all! BTW it's only temporary! I will be back soon like on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete