Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Seikirei Team of Izumo Inn

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Kazuha Migiwa from Yosuga no Sora

Maya From Occult Academy

Maya From Occult Academy

Description of BLOG

Addition Personal thoughts corner.

I decided to use this now to put some pictures and comments. I think it will be post since I got banned from the forums for saying too much. I think if I write here all my thoughts no one can do shit! Because it is my terrain. So I will not only feature GIF but my thoughts here and when GIFs are to be done I will clearly mark them as GIFs.

You need to use Opera to see the pics properly else it will be seen bad!

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

Soro from Yosuga no Sora

What do you think of my GIFs?

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Eclair and Lumiere from Kiddy Grade

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Q-Feuille and Ascoeur from Kiddy Girl and

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Little Ecchi Kirino for you all!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Yosuga no Sora episode 4 GIFs

First thing I want to say below

FUCK YOU JAPAN! WTF are you trying to do to me? Maturbate myself with shit like this! WTF! Fuck you! Die shit ass country. 

Now that felt better! I hate the sex shit for shit! I do like you all for the GIFs I make and all but I had enough!

Haruka is a piece of shit! He is a Makoto that resets and does not take off his pants to fuck! Well fuck you Haruka and die! You are a piece of shit! T'es une sale puante merde! Meurt sale merde! Is what I think of him! I will shoot him personally if I could! Little shit ass who fucks. 

Feel much better. Now I shall show you Kazuha being masturbated, have her breasts sucked by the piece of shit, the piece of shit taking her panties off and the piece of shit French kissing her like a shit he is! I can't believe she lost her virginity to a shit like Haruka!  

So before I start here is something for Haruka........die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die and die piece of shit Haruka! Since it's my BLOG I can say what I want! 

Now we shall start with........Haruka (you know what he is for me so you can insert piece of shit too) :D fondling the breasts of Kazuha and her reaction=>

Photobucket

Followed by the same thing above but with her breasts visible and I have a name for her cow girl!=>

Photobucket

Haruka masturbating her through her panties=>

Photobucket

More visible breasts of Kazuha=>

Photobucket

He is Haruka taking off the panties of Kazuha=>

Photobucket

Probably the best scrolling of Kazuha hiding her pussy and breathing heavily with a nice close up of her big breasts with maybe erected nipples=>

Photobucket

Haruka who is still a piece of shit that stinks the innocence of Kazuha sucks her breasts while she reacts to it=>

Photobucket

The French kiss=>

Photobucket

Some sex movement?=>

Photobucket

Little sucky of Kazuha breasts.....FUCK YOU HARUKA! You are still shit!=>

Photobucket

Oh look Haruka fucks her with his pants on......FUCK YOU HARUKA! You are shit!=>

Photobucket
Now is that enough anger for you all? Well at least try to enjoy the GIFs

4 comments:

  1. Not bad, I almost took you seriously for a bit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF. I haven't watched episode 4, I kinda.. droped the anime, because of that boring episode 3.. Now I seriosly have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete